Last modified: December 10, 2021
- About Your Information
- Type of Information, Collection, And Uses.
- Non-Personal Information:
- Personal Information:
- Information You Provide to Us
- Statistical Information:
- Cookies and Local Storage
- WordPress Cookies
- Analytics Cookies
- Advertising Cookies
- How We Use and Disclose Your Information
- Withdraw your consent of processing your data
- List of Third Party Exchanges
- Restriction of Liability
- Links to Other Sites
We respect your privacy and are committed to protecting it through our compliance with this policy.
This policy may change from time to time. Your continued use of this Website after we make changes is deemed to be acceptance of those changes, so please check the policy periodically for updates.
Children Under the Age of 13
Our Website is not intended for children under 13 years of age. No one under the age of 13 may provide any personal information to or on the Website. We do not knowingly collect personal information from children under 13. If we learn we have collected or received personal information from a child under 13 without verification of parental consent, we will delete that information. If you believe we might have any information from or about a child under 13, please contact us.
About Your Information
Type of Information, Collection, And Uses.
In order to enable you to use various services on our Website and constantly improve and upgrade it, we may use certain end users’ information (including cookies and local storage). The following is an explanation on end user’s information, and what type of information we use on our Website.
means information that alone cannot identify you, including data we receive and/or extract from your device upon your using of the Website. At all time, we make sure to extract and store the data in an anonymous and aggregative manner.
When using the Website, we collect non-personal information of end users that includes details of your visits to our Website, including operating system, browser type, traffic data, location data, logs, and other communication data and the resources that you access and use on the Website.
We also collect device IP address that is allocated by the Internet service provider to identify the country and language; In some jurisdictions and given specific circumstances, IP address may be considered to be personal information when used with other information in an attempt to individually identify users. However, we make no such use of the data we collect, and we make no attempt or effort to personally identify any user. We Encode the IP in a manner that can’t be identified.
What is it? It means information about you that specifically identifies you or, when combined with other information, can be used to identify you.
Do we collect? We do not intentionally collect or store any personal information in a manner that can identify you unless you directly provide it to us.
Information You Provide to Us
The information we collect on or through our Website may include:
- Information that you provide by filling in forms on our Website. This includes information provided at the time of registering to use our Website, subscribing to our email list, posting comments or content, or requesting further services. We may also ask you for information when you enter a contest, and when you report a problem with our Website.
- Records and copies of your correspondence (including email addresses), if you contact us.
- You also may provide information or comments to be published or displayed (hereinafter, “posted”) on public areas of the Website, or transmitted to third parties (collectively, “User Contributions”). Your User Contributions are posted on and transmitted to others at your own risk.
The information we collect automatically is statistical data and does not include personal information. The technologies we use for this automatic data collection may include cookies and local storage:
To enhance your user experience, we use “local storage” or place “cookies” on your hard drive for record-keeping purposes and sometimes to track information about you.
- Flash Cookies. Certain features of our Website may use local stored objects (or Flash cookies) to collect and store information about your preferences and navigation to, from, and on our Website. Flash cookies are not managed by the same browser settings as are used for browser cookies.
- Web Beacons. Pages of our Website and our emails may contain small electronic files known as web beacons (also referred to as clear gifs. pixel tags and single pixel gifs) that permit the Company, for example, to count users who have visited those pages or opened an email and for other related website statistics (for example, recording the popularity of certain website content and verifying system and server integrity).
Information about the procedure to follow in order to enable or disable Cookies can be found at:
For more information about other commonly used browsers, please refer to https://www.allaboutcookies.org/manage-cookies/.
On this website, the controller has integrated the component of Google Analytics (with the anonymizer function). Google Analytics is a web analytics service. Web analytics is the collection, gathering, and analysis of data about the behavior of visitors to websites. A web analysis service collects, inter alia, data about the website from which a person has come (the so-called referrer), which sub-pages were visited, or how often and for what duration a sub-page was viewed. Web analytics are mainly used for the optimization of a website and in order to carry out a cost-benefit analysis of Internet advertising.
The operator of the Google Analytics component is Google Inc., 1600 Amphitheatre Pkwy, Mountain View, CA 94043-1351, United States.
Google Analytics collects information about your use of the Site and enables us to improve the way it works. For example, Google Analytics shows us which are the most frequently visited pages on the Site, helps us record any difficulties we have with the Site, and shows us whether our advertising is effective or not.
We use Google Analytics, which collects anonymous data for us to better serve you with both better website design and content.
- What Google Analytics features do we use? Please see the feature list for Google Analytics at https://www.google.com/analytics/features.
- What do we do with your data? All tracking information is used to help better design our content and web design to meet the needs of the customer and enhance the Service. All of our activity meets Google Analytics Terms of Service which can be found here. https://www.google.com/analytics/terms.
- Opt out of Google Analytics: You can opt out of the anonymous data collected from Google Analytics by disabling cookies in your web browser for the Services. This will only block Google Analytics Data for us, and will not affect other websites. You can also opt out of all Google Analytics Tracking Data on the web by installing a browser plugin provided by Google. This can be found here: https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout. The anonymous statistics we gather may be shared with a third party vendor to assist us with analyzing data, creating ads and web design. For more information about how Google uses data, visit https://www.google.com/policies/privacy/partners.
Advertising Cookies are set to display targeted promotions or advertisements based on your interests on the Site or to manage our advertising. These Cookies collect information about your activities on this Site and other websites to provide you targeted advertising.
DoubleClick DART Cookie
- Google’s use of the DART cookie enables it to serve ads to users based on their visit to farmerdb.com and other sites on the Internet.
FarmerDB.com has no access to or control over these cookies that are used by third-party advertisers.
If you wish to disable cookies, you may do so through your individual browser options. More detailed information about cookie management with specific web browsers can be found at the browsers’ respective websites.
We use third-party advertising companies to serve ads when you visit our Web site. These companies may use aggregated information (not including your name, address, email address or telephone number) about your visits to this and other Web sites in order to provide advertisements about goods and services of interest to you. If you would like more information about this practice and to know your choices about not having this information used by these companies, please see: https://www.networkadvertising.org/managing/opt_out.asp
- We do not control these third parties tracking technologies or how they may be used. If you have any questions about an advertisement or other targeted content, you should contact the responsible provider directly. You can find links to the privacy policies of a few third-party service providers, where you can exercise your rights with regard to your personal information, to access, delete, or opt-out.
How We Use and Disclose Your Information
Any information that we collect or receive about you may be used by us for the following purposes:
- To contact you. We may periodically send promotional materials or notifications related
to our Website to any email address, you may have provided to us, in case you filled a
form to subscribe to our newsletter. If you want to stop receiving our newsletter and any
promotional materials, follow the unsubscribe instructions at the bottom of each
promotional email or other method of notification, or simply click on the link below under
the Unsubscribe clause.
- to provide and monetize our Website
- to provide you with customer support and respond to inquiries;
- to deliver content or advertising;
- to perform market research or measure Website usage;
- to analyze traffic counts, your interests, and Website performance.
- To contact you. In case you directly contacted us.
- To allow third-party service providers to assist us: such as business partners, vendors, contractors, agents, or sponsors, who help us manage our Website, or provide Website content, advertisements, and other services. These services may include advertising and marketing; developing or supporting products and features; processing data or statistics, and supplementing or organizing information or data. These outside service providers are required to protect non-public personal information and not use or disclose it for unauthorized purposes.
- To protect our rights and the rights of our users. We may disclose your information in order to: (i) protect or defend our legal rights or property or the legal rights or property of any of our vendors, partners, or affiliates, or any of their employees, agents, and contractors (including enforcement of agreements); (ii) protect the safety and security of individuals; (iii) protect against fraud or for risk management purposes; or (iv) comply with the law, subpoena or other legal process or requirement.
- To complete a merger or sale of assets of the Company.
Withdraw your consent of processing your data
If you previously gave your consent to us and to our third party’s partners, to use your personal data, you can contact us in order to withdraw your permission at any time. Once you’ve withdrawn your permission, we will no longer use your personal data.
If you previously subscribed to our newsletter and wish to unsubscribe, please contact us.
List of Third Party Exchanges
Restriction of Liability
farmerdb.com makes no claims, promises, or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the contents of this website and expressly disclaims liability for errors and omissions in the contents of this website.
No warranty of any kind, implied, expressed, or statutory, including but not limited to the warranties of non-infringement of third-party rights, title, merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, and freedom from computer virus, is given with respect to the contents of this website or its hyperlinks to other Internet resources.
Reference in this website to any specific commercial products, processes, or services, or the use of any trade, firm, or corporation name is for the information and convenience of the public, and does not constitute endorsement, recommendation, or favoring by farmerdb.com
Links to Other Sites
The mission of farmerdb.com is to create a useful, friendly community for farmers or passionate where they can share information and connect with other like-minded individuals. We are constantly updating reviews, doing new tests, and exploring new products to ensure our recommendations are always as accurate and helpful as possible. The information contained on farmerdb.com is intended for informational and educational purposes only. Some of our authors have years in the industry and others are just beginning. Farmerdb is not responsible for any injuries or damages caused by the info on our site (tutorials, reviews, or guides); we only wish to provide useful information that will help you start your own farm!
farmerdb.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program which is designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to affiliates’ websites such as Amazon.com, Amazon.co.uk, Amazon.ca. Sometimes we get a commission through purchases made through our links.